Quite a while ago I told Michael, that all I really wanted for Christmas was to have our adoption paperwork finished so we could be in the matchbook. I am soooooo incredibly excited and grateful that my Christmas wish came true. It's official we are in the matchbook of our adoption agency and our letter is also online at their website. We are Family 560 - Marion and Michael, although the number really doesn't mean anything. Matchletter Link - we are on the very bottom. :o)
God has blessed us so incredibly with all your support during these last few years and months. Thank you friends for your continued prayers.
As I was praying for our baby a few days ago, I decided that my new place of prayer will be our nursery. It does have the most comfy chair in the house in it ;o). And what better place to pray for our child than in it's home.
We received some wonderful Christmas presents that will help us get ready for our little one! I'm looking forward to going shopping with my step-mom-in-law and my step-sister-in-law. Long words but two ladies who are very dear to my heart!!!!!
And even though we are getting closer and closer, it still seems unreal to me that one day we will get the call that someone wants to meet us to maybe choose us as the parent for her child. What an honor!
It must be surreal to prepare not knowing when a call might come! I am praying today that it would be an enjoyable time of waiting and anticipation rather than stress and worry. I smiled big when I clicked on the match letter link and scrolled down. I saw our friends Paul and Natalie as I scrolled down! They brought their baby home just a month or so ago. I think of them and just can't wait for it to happen for you!!!
ReplyDelete