Wow, time just flies when you are having fun! We have been working hard on finishing our adoption matchletter and getting ready for the holidays, while juggling all the school work that needs to get done.
I am so happy to report, that our matchletter is now truly done! I can't even believe that I am able to say this. What a major milestone. For those of you unfamiliar with the adoption world - a matchletter is a letter that birth mothers who want to place their child for adoption look at when they are trying to pick a family for their child. After looking at this letter they pick a family they would like to meet and hopefully like. Typically birth mothers are able to look at 4 or more letters, so you can imagine how important this document is on our way to parenthood. Our case worker took a look at it today and she said it was great just the way it is. So here we go!
I know I'm rambling - sorry guys.
I pray for our birth mother and her child every single day and I really appreciate your prayers for us, our baby, and his or her birth mother.
I'll post the letter in a little while, once it is online with our adoption agency.
Thank you guys for all your great support!
No comments:
Post a Comment