Bartlett Family

Bartlett Family
Summer 2014

Friday, March 9, 2012

Waiting, praying, wishing, waiting

As all of you noticed I haven't been good about blogging at all. One reason is that life has been very busy. I've really been enjoying having my mom here with me! That also means, that I don't really spend time on the computer, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. ;o)
On the other hand, there hasn't been any progress, so not really much to write about. Our homestudy is at the court and now we wait. I guess our agency has shown us to mom's, at least they say they have, but nothing yet.
The benefit to all of that is that we've had more time to raise and safe money, which is a very good thing!
Thank you to all our wonderful friends who helped us with our yard sales the past 2 weekends!!!! We couldn't have done it without you Summer, Wade, Justin, Colleen, Logan, April and my mom!!!!!!
I feel so blessed to have the supportive friends and family I have!
What I do need to work on is my walk with God. A few weeks ago we had our hopes come up again, with no result. I've prayed and prayed and prayed, but nothing. I know God has a plan, it's just so hard for me when I get my hopes up for nothing. It makes me angry and frustrated. For those of you who pray, I guess I could use some prayers for my walk with God. I haven't been good about reading my bible and I know that is not good. The feeling of disappointment has taken overhand lately though. So thanks for your encouragement and prayers!
We all have our ups and downs, and I'm hoping once my health is better again (no more bronchitis and sinus infection would be nice) my spirits will rise. We shall see.
Oh boy, I'm a downer today, I better stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment