Bartlett Family

Bartlett Family
Summer 2014

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A few changes

As you probably noticed our blog looks different and the title changed. As I've become more familiar with blogging, I realized I would like to use this blog not only for our journey toward adoption, but from here on out. I'll probably add other pages as time goes on. This is why the title changed. Just thought I'd clarify in case you are confused. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I’m excited to follow your blog! And I’m so happy to have found [well, really you found me :)] another couple at the same stage—the “waiting” stage. My prayers are coming your way! --Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion! I just wated to get in tough with you as it looks lie you might be experiencing something that we are! Let me know if you ever want to chat and just talk adopt shop! My email is karenjoyharrison@yahoo.com

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete