Bartlett Family

Bartlett Family
Summer 2014

Saturday, July 7, 2012

What a beautiful song and a perfect video for us! As the summer progresses faster than we both like, we've actually found a way to enjoy waiting. I know, what a progress, right? This is also thanks to some wonderful friends and fellow bloggers. It's amazing how God puts just the right words in their mouths or blogs that I need to hear. Wow is all I can say.
Another way we've passed time is by preparing the nursery. I'm sure a few of you are wondering why this takes so long. Well, my wonderful husband is painting murals of our favorite American and Austrian children's book characters. We've made very good progress but are still missing a few. We've also finally agreed on what window coverings we will use. This probably sounds funny, but it wasn't that easy of a process. We had to find something we both liked as well as something that a non crafty person like me can actually make. ;o) When we're mostly done, I promise to post pictures. It will still be a while and I won't be able to post the final project until our baby actually comes home, since we'll need his/her name to finalize the whole project.
Hopefully you take time to listen to the song and the lyrics and enjoy it as much as I do. There couldn't be a better theme song for this time in our lives. John Walle's words say it all!!!!!
Next week we are going to beat the heat and get out of here to go on a little vacation. You never know, maybe this will be our last one without a little one? We'd definitely LOVE that.

No comments:

Post a Comment