My first car ride.
I still like to sleep a lot.
Bath time with mommy and daddy is quite something.
Uncle Evan and aunt Jenn came to meet me. :o)
Mommy thinks I'm sooooo handsome!
Last Friday my co-workers organized a wonderful baby shower for me. I was just blown away by all the people who came to celebrate Timothy's arrival to our home. BES has great teachers with lots of heart. I feel so blessed to be part of this great group of people and to have served our community together with them.
Michael took a picture of me with all the gifts for Timmy . Simply amazing!!!!!
Yesterday was our 2nd pediatrician appointment.
Tired but ready to go see the doc.
Timothy made sure to introduce the office to his habits. The nurse insisted on weighing him without a diaper, so he pursued to pee on the scale, the wall, the chairs, the floor, and me. ;o) So proud of my little guy.
He's now 5lb14oz and is 20 inches long. As one of my friends stated, he's growing like a weed!
Timothy loves to cuddle.
It's also always fun to help daddy work.
Look at my beautiful eyes.
Today Timothy tried out his bouncer for the first time.
He's not so sure how he feels about tummy time yet.
Maya and Kayla are ready to play with him though.
But at the end of the day, it's time to go to sleep.












No comments:
Post a Comment