Bartlett Family

Bartlett Family
Summer 2014

Friday, August 31, 2012

Such a cute little man

Timmy loves to be held and to be right there with us. He's getting better with tummy time and hast started to hold his head up pretty well. He's also started to actually enjoy his baths, yay! He's still a really easy going little guy as long as he gets enough cuddle time which works perfectly for us! He is such an amazing blessing to our lives!!!!!!!!!!!

Splish splash I am taking a bath!

Daddy and I are so cute!

I love being read to.

Tummy time on my fabulous play mat.

I like to suck on my fingers if I can manage to get them in my mouth.

I love to cuddle with Mama.

There goes my thumb.

Helping with the laundry.

I love kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious!!!! I loved looking at these pictures. Wish I could help cuddle that little guy. Hopefully, some day soon. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the "I love kisses" photos. He looks so content and comfortable in your arms.

    ReplyDelete