Bartlett Family

Bartlett Family
Summer 2014

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Life's too busy

My goodness, I can't believe it's been this long since my last post.
All I can say is that life's been way too busy!!! In some ways it's been good busy though.
We are still working along on all the murals in the nursery. I'll make sure I'll share some pictures on here in a few days. At the same time we've also been working hard on our match letter. It's not easy, let me tell you this much. It's so difficult to tell everything you want in just a few words and then find the perfect pictures to go with it. Please pray for us as we try to finish this letter during the coming week. I feel like we can only get this done with God's grace! I pray that he may put the words on these pages and he would bless them!
And of course the Bartlett house is getting ready for Christmas. This is by far my favorite time of the year!!!!! :o) I absolutely LOVE Christmas!!!!! I already can't wait to get home from school tomorrow to keep decorating and bake some cookies. ;o)
My goal is to leave school latest by 4:30 until Christmas break. We'll see how that goes. I'll pray, that's all I can say!
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment