Hi all,
As those of you know that have experience with infant adoption, the fees are very high (20% of your annual family income before taxes). We've been saving for a while, but have still quite a large amount that we will need to come up with. Especially since we already spent a small fortune on our infertility treatments.
For those of you who are interested in helping out, we would love to participate in our penny drive. Please print the attached label and put it on an old jar that you fill with change. Please feel in no way obligated to participate! Your prayers are more important than anything!
Love you all and thank you for your help!!!!!

I love this idea! Our family will be collecting pennies for you! I thought of you guys as we had friends bring their adopted baby home this month. Their process was quick and I've been praying yours will be similar!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all your support and encouragement Martha! All we can do now is praying and praying some more. :o)
ReplyDelete