Bartlett Family

Bartlett Family
Summer 2014

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thank you all

I knew in my heart that writing this blog was the right thing to do. Yet, I cannot even describe in words the ways that your comments, thoughts, and responses have impacted me, as well as Michael. The different responses we received, made it crystal clear, that this was the right thing to do. Not only have so many of you impacted our lives, but it's been amazing to see how my words impact others. I feel so humbled and grateful. 
As I am listening to the rain pound on the window it reminds me of my childhood, when oftentimes I would sit in my room , listen to the rain, and write in my journal. I used to love writing my thoughts down! And then life got busy, and I stopped. This is another reason why I love this blog. It feels great to just let my thoughts flow. The only thing that changed is the language in which I am writing. When I was a teenager, I would have never dreamed that one day I would be able to write in English, without much effort.
Life is a complete mystery, and I am glad that God doesn't share his plan with me. Truthfully, I never thought I would say that either! Today I am simply grateful for every day that I get to spend with my wonderful husband and knowing God. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW...you said something wonderful that I need to remember. I need to be grateful for knowing God.

    You are a blessing to me Marion. Thanks for your love and support along with being an awesome co-worker. (((HUGS)))

    Dana

    ReplyDelete