Bartlett Family

Bartlett Family
Summer 2014

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another Step Closer

We had another meeting with our case worker today. Yay! We were going through the results of our Taylor Johnson Temperament Analysis. For this test I evaluated myself and then Michael and he did the same thing for me. According to our case worker "we did great"!
Not that I was worried, but it was a relief. She informed us that typically there are some topics up for discussion with the couple, because normally they disagree in some areas - but she had non for us. WOW! Apparently that has only happened to her twice before us. According to this test we know each other very well. My ratings for myself went right along with Michael's for me and the other way around. It was really interesting to go through the results. I love analyzing people, so I had a great time!!!!  :o) I guess quite a few of you are not surprised by this.
We're also ready to keep painting this weekend. We picked out book characters today and started drawing some outlines. I can't even really express in words how exciting this is!
Our case worker is still aiming for presenting us to the rest of the staff in December, which means we could go in the match book after that. I am so excited! Please, please pray with us that nothing in her schedule gets changed this time and she can keep her appointments with us!!!! Our combined prayers will make this work.
Going into the match book before Christmas would be the best present we could be given! We pray that God would grant us this gift!


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
Jeremiah 29:11


I am so thankful for all the blessings God has given us! Thank you for praying for and with us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Michael & Marion, I love you both so much! You have been such an important part of our family for all these years. My heart has ached for you for so long in this process you have gone through, but as I ached, I prayed for God's will for you. As your quote from Jeremiah says, God does have a wonderful plan for you. The hardest part of His plan is waiting patiently for it to unfold. You have made a beautiful, life-changing commitment to "know" God, as you said. That makes all the difference in all you do, say and feel. My prayers will continue for you in this wonderful journey of parenthood. Just wish we lived closer!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete