Tonight I'm simply praying for energy!!!! I know all my teacher friends know what I mean. I need to get stuff done around the house, but by the time I get to it, I'm just too tired to get much done.
Yet I'm so excited to get started!!!! We came up with an idea to decorate the nursery. I'll post some of the pictures I found that inspired us. We won't use all the same characters, but the general idea is to paint story book character murals. Thank goodness Michael is so talented. Now we just need to have time to get started!!!!
I love all your comments, they've been so encouraging!!!! Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers, and inspirations.




Hi :-) i am sure the babyroom will be perfect! The inspirational pictures are very cute.. We have cheated a bit and have a big wallsticker decoration in the boysroom. They have a fairytale tree with lots of colourful leaves, birds and animals covering one of the walls. I hope you soon will get the lifechanging phonecall you are waiting for. I am very exhited for you! Look farward to your next blogging :-) hug Marianne
ReplyDeleteI am glad things are moving forward for you. I don't know about you, but I seem to get more done when I have more to do...When I have time to burn, it just fritters away. Have fun with the baby's room, it sounds fun.
ReplyDeleteLuanne