Bartlett Family

Bartlett Family
Summer 2014

Monday, November 7, 2011

Productive Weekend

I am so excited! Michael and I had a very productive weekend. The nursery's base paint is done and we shopped for some furniture.
Thank you all for your prayers for the match letter - they were amazingly powerful. I finished all but Michael's part last night!!!! :o) Once I started to write it went well. I still expect a lot of editing, but I'm excited to take it to our case worker this week and see what she thinks.
Thank you also very much for the wonderful reader who pointed out to me that our donations button is not working, it should be fixed now.
This is going to be the hardest part during the next few months. Adoption is unfortunately very expensive, so we will start some major fundraising. Please share any ideas you have with me! Thank you so much for all your support! We are so excited for the day when we'll bring Baby Bartlett home. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! You're "nesting" AND stepping out in faith!! Btw, not sure how I found your blog but I did!!

    ReplyDelete