I came across the following video when reading some blogs, and it is incredibly powerful! It did make me cry, but not because I'm hurting now. It was simply because this video speaks the complete truth. I would love for everyone to take a few minutes and watch it.
What I'd like to mention though is that I am just so thankful that the end of the video is already a little different for Michael and I. We know God walks with us every step of the way, he has a plan, and we trust him fully. Our path is leading us toward our adoption, and we are very excited!
We are especially thankful for all the friends and family who have supported us on our path so far and who are a daily encouragement and inspiration for us!!!!!
Empty Arms
Ps: The donate "button" is not working.. Nothing happens if I press it!
ReplyDelete